IMD Startup Competition
Call for Applications
Deadline to Apply: 9 November 2020
Event Type: competition
Could your startup benefit from greatly talented, experienced, and motivated individuals who have been carefully screened to partake in two of the most specific and rigorous business programs in the world? If so, the IMD Startup competition provides a unique opportunity for you to get the help and insights of participants in IMD’s MBA and Executive MBA programs.
IMD Startup Competition offer is available to all Swiss-based startups and runs in collaboration with the Swiss government’s Innosuisse-Swiss Innovation Agency, Ventruekick, MassChallenge Switzerland, investiere, and Amazon Web Services.
IMD Startup Competition select up to 30 different startups to work with IMD MBAs and Executive MBAs.
IMD Startup Competition is seeing for early-stage companies that have a solid chance of market success, have a team that is curious and willing to open themselves up to a small group of management ‘students’, are pleased to enter into both strategic and business model discussions, and can provide a good and decent learning opportunity for our participants with timing that aligns with the IMD programs.
- As additional support for Swiss Startups, and to help the Swiss entrepreneurial ecosystem, victors of the IMD startup competition will now receive a CHF 5000 startup scholarship to be used to participate in any of IMD’s online or open programs.
- Partnership with Amazon Web Services the startups winning the competition get access to the network of opportunities through AWS startups.
- Boost your chance of funding and success.
- Get fresh input on your business ideas
- Gather new information with the help of IMD talent.
Executive MBA project opportunity
- Up to 18 startups will be chosen to work with 3 executive MBA classes
- Split into small teams each working with a dedicated startup, our EMBAs help analyze and challenge your business plans and company strategies.
- Their definitive goal is to make a pitch on your behalf to venture capitalists and angels in Silicon Valley in September or November (with the presence of your founders)
For more details:
For more details please click on the link http://imd.org/imd-startup-competition/startup-competition/