i-Fair Innovation Fellowship
Call for Applications
Event Type: Innovation
Innovation Fellowship for Aspiring Investors and Researchers (i-Fair) is an initiative born out of the need to raise a generation of Innovators, Inventors, and Researchers in Nigeria; especially among the youths. It is a 6-months program empowering members to transform ideas into reality by providing technological and educational tools, platforms, guidance and mentoring by experts form the state of Israel and Nigeria.
The core objective of the i-Fair innovation fellowship is to generate a process and environment for brilliant minds that will transform ideas into innovations and inventions.
- You must be a citizen of Nigeria
- You must be 21 years and more
- You must hold a degree from tertiary institution
- You must be smart, innovative and motivated
- You must have an innovative project you are working on, in one or more of the following fields:
- Agriculture and Food security
- Food Technology
- Renewable energy/environmental management
- Medical devices/simulation
- Social responsibility/solution for the physically challenged
Successful candidates are entitled to the following benefits, free of charge;
- A unique platform to transform ideas into inventions and develop working prototypes
- Free access and participation to a modern innovation center where they can work on and develop their ideas
- Access to a special certificate-course and mentoring by accomplished inventors, innovators, and researchers from Nigeria and the state of Israel
- The opportunity to enter ‘MassChallenge Israel, 2021’.
- The opportunity to pitch inventions and prototypes to investors for possible adoption, patronage, and partnership
- An all-expense-paid visit to the state of Israel, for inventors with the best prototypes and chance for a proof of concept collaboration opportunity with leading Israeli companies
For more details:
Please click on the link http://ifair-israelnigeria.com/#about-ifare