The KPMG Australia Data Analytics – Virtual Internship
Host Country: Online
Deadline to Apply: Ongoing
Program Type: Internship
Opportunity: All Nationalities
Host Organizer: KPMG
The KPMG Data Analytics Virtual Internship will enable the interested applicants gain and learn a practical insight into the work they do at KPMG. Also, it is a life-changing opportunity for you to build your career skills/abilities and experience. KPMG is an international network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. They operate in 147 countries and regions and have more than 219000 individuals working in member firms around the world.
The interns will do the given tasks;
- Data Quality Assessment: Assessment of data quality and completeness/fulfillment in preparation for analysis.
- Data Insights: Targeting high-value clients based on client demographics and attributes.
- Data Insights and Presentation: Using visualizations to present/introduce insights.
Advantages of Australia Data Analytics – Virtual Internship:
- This virtual internship is free for understudies.
- Also, this program is self-placed. It takes approximately 5-6 hours to complete.
- Get practical skills/abilities and experience from KPMG.
- Also, utilize this experience in your CV in-line with their policy.
- Build real skills/abilities.
- In your own time
- Likewise, challenge yourself
- Also, gain real credit
KPMG International Cooperative is a multinational professional services network, and one of the Big four accounting organizations. Also, headquartered in Amstelveen, the Netherlands, KPMG is a network of firms in 147 countries. Also, it has more than 219000 employees and has three lines of services: Financial Audit, Tax, and Advisory.
For more details: