GCSP Prize for Innovation in Global Security |2020
Call for Applications
Event Name: GCSP Prize for Innovation in Global Security
Event Type: Competition
Deadline to Apply: 24 September 2020
Host Organizer: GCSP
In 2015, under the umbrella of its creativity and innovation activity, the GCSP and its Geopolitics and Global Futures Program set up a prize so as to recognize deserving individuals or organizations that have an innovative approach to addressing global security challenges.
The prize is intended to reach across all relevant disciplines and fields. It is intended to encourage/empower and recognize excellence in contributing to new approaches to enhancing sustainable international security. A wide range of projects could qualify for consideration, including, but not limited to, technological and conceptual innovations, and original/unique research or grassroots activities.
- The prize of the application coming in the first position is CHF 10000 and certificate of excellence.
- The two other finalist applications will get a certificate of recognition.
- The victors (1st, 2nd and 3rd place) will be declared publicly during an online event to be held in November 2020.
Applicants must apply online for this position. Furthermore, an application should consist;
- A project/venture abstract of 250 words maximum.
- A well-developed project description should not exceed 1000 words in length.
- The application ought to include a description of the initiative or project, a clarification of the idea’s/concept’s significance in the context of worldwide security and our collective global future, and should clearly demonstrate how the idea provides a novel contribution to this field.
- Up to five image files (optional)
- Dedication to sustainable global security
- Preservation of human dignity, security, and justice
For more details:
Please click on the link http://www.gcsp.ch/global-insights/apply-2020-gcsp-prize-innovation-global-security