Facebook Fellowship Program | 2021
Call for Application
Program Name: Facebook Fellowship Program (fully funded)
Host Country: United States of America (USA)
Host Organizer: Facebook
Deadline to Apply: 1 October 2020
The 2021 Fellowship Program is offering promising support to understudies from everywhere the world to get engaged in significant/relevant research and innovative areas chiefly in the field of engineering and computer science from an accredited university. The fellowship is one of the best fellowship in the world. This completely/fully funded fellowship at Facebook is available to PhD understudies from everywhere the world. individuals coming from diverse backgrounds, experiences, and minority groups would be urged to apply. Based on understudy’s quality, research statement, recommendation letters, and publication records.
Fellows are welcome to Facebook’s headquarters as major aspect of their program for the Annual fellowship program. Applicants get the chance with current researchers, Facebook researchers, other champs, and speak with other victors.
Competitors who will be chosen for the Fellowship will get 2-years tuition fee waiver, a $42000 yearly stipend that covers conference travel expenses, a living allowance, for the annual fellowship Summit a paid visit to Facebook headquarters and numerous different opportunities to engage with Facebook researchers.
Fields of Study:
- Applied Statistics
- AR/VR Computer Graphics
- AR/VR Phonotics and Optics
- AR/VR Privacy and Ethics
- Blockchain and Crptoeconomics
- Computational Social Science
- Computer vision
- Database Systems
- Distributed Systems
- Economics and Computation
- Energy-Efficient Video Compression
- Instagram/Facebook App well-being and safety
- Machine learning
- Natural language processing
- Privacy and data use
- Programming languages
- Security and privacy
- Social and economic policy
- Spoken language processing and audio classification
- Systems for machine learning
Advantages Facebook Fellowship:
- Tuition fee waiver for the academic year for the 4-semesters.
- For the living, conference, and travel expenses, a $42000 Stipend is given yearly.
- For an annual Fellowship Summit, a paid visit to Facebook headquarters.
- All worldwide understudies can apply enrolled in the PhD program.
- A candidate must be enrolled in an accredited university and studying as a full-time PhD student while toward the start of the fellowship.
- A candidate must be a part of an ongoing research project or relevant discipline.
- In order to get the program benefits, an applicant ought to be willing to be a full-time fellow.
- If a competitor is getting any other collaboration, sponsorship or supervised through Facebook, he or she is not qualified for a Facebook fellowship.
Instruction to Apply:
- An applicant must apply through an online application form.
- An applicant should submit a 500-word research summary that should mention a applicant’s area of focus, why he should an anticipated research fellow and the significance of the field.
- An understudy must upload 2 letters of recommendation and the referee’s contact information.
For more details:
Please click on the link http://research.fb.com/fellowship/