The European Charlemagne Prize Fellowship
You are welcome to apply for the 2020 the European Charlemagne Prize Fellowship program at European Charlemagne Prize Academy. The European Charlemagne Prize Fellowship is an endowed 1-year program by the European Charlemagne Prize Academy. The program including various activities including individual research, the fulfillment of individual achievements, networking events, as well as a final publication and the presentation of the prospective research results at a conference summit that concludes the fellowship.
The European Charlemagne prize academy offer many grants to choose/select fellows to participate in the fellowship program. The grants are awarded on the basis of the relevance of the research question and the professionalism of the research proposition. A high-level selection committee, representing various perspectives and backgrounds will decide on five remarkable candidates, and if selected among the fortunate members, you will get financial, administrative and academic help during the following months.
The Academy we subsequently need to support creative minds and independent workers, who are toward the start of their academic or professional career and would like to take the next step on their path. These would include:
- University graduates, Young Professionals or employees of a scientific, political, economic or cultural institution/organization.
- Reliable personalities with past research experience.
- Individuals or groups that need to research on a specified subject/topic inside a time frame of a year.
- Critical thinkers/masterminds and creative minds with objectives aimed at long-lasting effects and social change, likewise after our subsidizing stage.
Therefore make sure that you satisfy the accompanying criteria;
- You must be a resident of an EU member state or permanent residence in Europe.
- Be current and prospective relevance of the proposed research question.
- You must hold a Postgraduate Degree (ideally Master or comparable)
- Be younger than 35 year of age.
- Applicants must have remarkable English language ability (at least a C1)
- Submission of an innovative Research proposition, compatible with the Academy’s annual focus area.
- Proposal of a solid host institution for the duration of the Fellowship
- You are qualified for €25000 provided by the academy per research project.
- Applicants will also benefit from academic coaching and networking opportunities. A special part of the Fellowship is the connection with former Charlemagne Prize Laureates, who will take on a support for the prospective research projects.
As part of your application, you should submit the accompanying documents
- Updated CV, Cover Letter, Research Proposal, Certificates and references
To apply please click on the link http://charlemagneprizeacademy.com/en/fellowship-programme/apply-now
For further information please click on the link http://charlemagneprizeacademy.com/en/fellowship-programme/about-the-programme or www.charlemagneprizeacademy.com . The deadline is 2 August 2020.