The World Bank Group Africa Fellowship Program to Washington D.C
Application are currently open for the 2021 World Bank Group Africa Fellowship Program, propelled in 2013, the WBG-Africa Fellowship targets young talented African nationals who are completing or recently completed a Ph.D. in an area relevant to the World Bank’s work.
The fellowship program has been very successful and effective since its initiation, building a strong pipeline of young African talent interested in a career in development, in global organizations, African government, thinks tanks, and academia.
WBG-Africa Fellowship program offers chosen fellows a six-month task at World Bank Group workplaces in Washington D.C. or in country offices to gain hands-on experience in the operations of the WBG. This includes knowledge generation and dissemination, design of global and country policies, and the building of institutions to achieve inclusive growth in developing nations.
World Bank Group Africa Fellowship Program Benefits:
The WBG-Africa Fellowship program offers chosen fellows consultant fees, round-trip economy class air travel to Washington, D.C. or a WBG country office from their university, and worker’s compensation insurance. Also, they:
- Gain a better understanding of the World Bank Group’s mission and operation.
- Access quality data for their research work.
- Interact with seasoned specialists in the field of development.
- Contribute to the World Bank Group’s mission.
World Bank Group Africa Fellowship Program Eligibility:
To apply for the WBG-Africa Fellowship Program, candidates must satisfy underneath criteria;
- You must be a recent Ph.D. graduate (within three years of completion) or be enrolled in the last year of the Ph.D. program.
- Must have a good skills of English, both written and verbal.
- You should hold solid quantitative and analytical abilities.
- All candidates must be matured 32 years and below by the closing of the application period.
Along with the application, you should likewise submit the accompanying required documents
- Recommendation letters from the candidate’s Referees
- Academic documents
- A duplicate of your passport or identity card
For more information click on the link http://studyopportunities.online/the-world-bank-group-africa-fellowship-program-to-washington-d-c/
Application cutoff time is 23 August 2020.