PML Summer Internship | 2020
Precision Medicine Lab is offering a six-week summer internship program for extraordinary secondary school understudies. PML is an inter-disciplinary and translational research lab concentrating on real life questions in cancer and infectious diseases using an array of approaches and devices/tools. We welcome intrigued understudies to join any of the accompanying groups: biology, medication, data science, hardware engineering and science communication from the nation over.
The entry level position begins on 20 July 2020 till 28 August 2020.This is a private entry level position based at Rehman Medical Institute (RMI) in Hayatabad, Peshawar.
PLM summer entry level position program is competitive program, and admission will be given to the most brilliant understudies with the highest potential. You can build your chances by putting an energy into your application, and demonstrating that you have what it takes in your personal statement.
What’s in it for you:
- Get to work with probably the most intelligent researches in different disciplines form around the nation in one lab.
- Based on your task/project get an opportunity to work at worldwide scientific issues in one of the best biology labs in the nation, with world-class equipment.
- Work under a devoted mentor close by senior members from the group.
- Get an opportunity to be a co-author on a research paper, report and additionally a scientific poster and take it to a conference.
- Get to speed with how scientific research is done and how labs work, to help you plan your career.
- Get a certificate of completion at the end of your 6 weeks.
- Earn a recommendation letter from the lab for your college application, in light of your presentation/performance.
- No payment or transport is offered under this program.
- Upon acknowledgement/acceptance into the program either or both parents will be required to visit the Lab.
More Information About Program:
For any requests please contact Program Manager, Shahram Khan at firstname.lastname@example.org